当前位置:首页 > 经典台词 > 正文内容

外国电影经典对白

2022-11-20 23:47:54经典台词1

JACK:I don't know about you, but I intend to write a strongly worded letter to the White Star Line about all this.
ROSE:I love you Jack.
JACK:No... don't say your good-byes, Rose. Don't you give up. Don't do it.
ROSE:I'm so cold.
JACK:You're going to get out of this... you're going to go on and you're going to make babies and watch them grow and you're going to die an old lady, warm in your bed. Not here. Not this night. Do you understand me?
ROSE:I can't feel my body.
JACK:Rose, listen to me. Listen. Winning that ticket was the best thing that ever happened to me.
JACK:It brought me to you. And I'm thankful, Rose. I'm thankful.
JACK:You must do me this honor... promise me you will survive... that you will never give up... no matter what happens... no matter how hopeless... promise me now, and never let go of that promise.
ROSE:I promise.
JACK:Never let go.
ROSE:I promise. I will never let go, Jack. I'll never let go.

有什么欧美的经典电影的对白,前后都要有好长时间的景物描写

一、《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救赎》

1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.
你知道,有些鸟儿是注定不会被关在牢笼里的,它们的每一片羽毛都闪耀着自由的光辉。
2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours.
那是一种内在的东西, 他们到达不了,也无法触及的,那是你的。
3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.
希望是一个好东西,也许是最好的,好东西是不会消亡的。

二、《Forrest Gump 阿甘正传》

1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料。
2.Stupid is as stupid does.
蠢人做蠢事(傻人有傻福)。
3.Miracles happen every day.
奇迹每天都在发生。
4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.
我和珍妮形影不离。
5.Have you given any thought to your future?
你有没有为将来打算过呢。
6.You just stay away from me please.
求你离开我。
7.If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。
8.It made me look like a duck in water.
它让我如鱼得水。
9.Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。
10.I was messed up for a long time.
这些年我一塌糊涂。
11.I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze.

本网站文章仅供交流学习 ,不作为商用, 版权归属原作者,部分文章推送时未能及时与原作者取得联系,若来源标注错误或侵犯到您的权益烦请告知,我们将立即删除.

本文链接:http://www.aotaiyeya.com/jdtc/9331.html