当前位置:首页 > 经典台词 > 正文内容

中国电影中的经典台词英文(中国电影中的经典台词英文翻译)

2023-06-05 03:16:09经典台词1

一、房间经典台词英文?

中国电影中的经典台词英文(中国电影中的经典台词英文翻译)

My room My room is very beautiful,there is a mirror,a bed、a desk and a armoire.Above the desk it has a bookrack and I read books every day. I always clean my room so that it is very cleanly.

二、soul经典台词英文?

1.You make my heart smile.

我的心因你而笑。

29My heart is with you.

我的爱与你同在。

3.Tell me you are mine. I'll be yours through all the years, till the end of time.

请告诉我你是我的。岁岁年年,我都属于你,永远永远。

4.Where there is great love, there are always miracles.

哪里有真爱存在,哪里就有奇迹。

三、征集《本杰明巴顿奇事》(返老还童)中的经典台词,英文的?

  BenjaminButton:Goodnight,Daisy  Daisy:Goodnight,Benjamin  本杰明·巴顿:晚安,黛西。  黛西:晚安,本杰明。  个人感觉这句真的很精彩.虽然简单,但是却能体味很多很多.  Youcanbeasmadasamaddogatthewaythingswent,youcanswearandcursethefates,butwhenitcomestotheend,youhavetoletgo.  你可以像疯狗一样对周围的一切愤愤不平,你可以诅咒命运,但是等到最后一刻,你还得平静的放手而去.  一个人临死前想出了这么多道理..佩服..  Ourlivesaredefinedbyopportunities,eventheoneswemiss.  我们的生命被命运所决定,即使是我们错过的那个人。  Somepeople,wereborntositbyariver.  有些人就在河边出生长大。  Somegetstruckbylightning.  有些人被闪电击中过。  Somehaveanearformusic.  有些人对音乐有着非凡的天赋。  Someareartists.  有些人是艺术家。  Someswim.  有些人游泳。  Someknowbuttons.  有些人懂得纽扣。  SomeknowShakespeare.  有些人知道莎士比亚。  Somearemothers.  有些人是母亲。  Andsomepeople,dance.  还有些人,跳着舞。  片尾的这段话.真的有很深体会.

四、英文电影的经典台词?

A man can be destroyed but not defeated.

一个人可以被毁灭,却不能被打败。《老人与海》

Love means never having to say you ' re sorry.     

爱就是永远不必说对不起。《爱情故事》

Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you’re gonna get.

生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料 . 《阿甘正传》

Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.

死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。《阿甘正传》

If the people we love are stolen from us, the way to have them live on, is to remember them. Building burn, people die, but real love is forever. —— The Crow

如果我们所爱的人从我们身边被偷走,要使他们继续留在我们身边,就要记住他们。建筑会被焚毁,人会死去,而真爱永存。《乌鸦》

Anakin, this path has been placed before you. The choice is yours alone.

阿纳金,路就在你脚下,你自己决定。《星球大战-首部曲》

I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what’s going to happen, or who I’m going to meet, where I’m going to wind up.

我喜欢早上起来时一切都是未知的 , 不知会遇见什么人 , 会有什么样的结局。《泰坦尼克号》

Tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take our Freedom!

告诉敌人,他们也许能夺走我们的生命,但是,他们永远夺不走我们的自由!《勇敢的心》

I’m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn’t mean you go looking for trouble. —— The Lion King

我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。《狮子王》

In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you. —— Gone with The Wind

哪怕是世界末日我都会爱着你 . 《乱世佳人》

We become the most familiar strangers.

我们变成了世上最熟悉的陌生人。《乱世佳人》

It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another. —— The Shawshank Redemption

坚强的人只能救赎自己,伟大的人才能拯救他人。《肖申克的救赎》

Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for, because it’s the only thing that lasts.

土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作 , 为之战斗 , 为之牺牲的东西 , 因为它是唯一永恒的东西。《乱世佳人》

I figure life is a gift and I don’t intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you’re going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.

我觉得生命是一份礼物 , 我不想浪费它 , 你不会知道下一手牌会是什么 , 要学会接受生活。《泰坦尼克》

Everything that has a begin has an end.

世间万物有始皆有终。《黑客帝国》

Frankly , my dear , I don ' t give a damn.   

坦白说,亲爱的,我一点也不在乎。(《乱世佳人》

You’re throwing away happiness with both hands, and reaching out for something that will never make

五、传奇的诞生英文经典台词?

这个传奇的诞生也有对应的故事,在古代近东以及其他一些地区。

This legendary birth story has important parallels in Ancient Near Eastern and other literature.

六、青春电影经典台词英文?

“A good plan today is better than a perfect plan tomorrow.”

Wag the Dog (1997) – Conrad Brean (Robert De Niro)

七、绝代艳后经典台词英文?

奥地利和法国之间的同盟关系

Friendship between Austria and France...

只能靠联姻来维持

...must be cemented by marriage.

我最小的女儿 安东尼

My youngest daughter, Antoine...

即将成为法国的太子妃

...will be queen of France.

莫普斯

Mops.

法国王室不像维也纳这里

The court of France is not like Vienna.

一定要多听听摩西大使的意见

Listen closely to Ambassador Mercy's council.

你会成为万众的焦点

All eyes will be on you.

来看看

Look.

你喜欢他吗

Do you like him?

他的眼睛很迷人

He has kind eyes.

他是个正宗的法国人

He's definitely very French.

-三 四 -六

-Three. Four. -Six.

我们到了吗

Are we there yet?

是的 我们已经到了斯克顿

Yes, we have arrived at Schtern

在这里您将被转交给法国官方了

for the official handover.

然后您就将见到国王陛下

Then you will be presented to the king

和您的未婚夫 路易·阿格斯特

and to your fianc? Louis Auguste.

尊敬的夫人 请允许我向您介绍 您的女管家

Your Royal Highness, may I present your mistress of the household...

德诺艾利斯伯爵

...Comtesse de Noailles.

夫人 您好

Your Royal Highness.

夫人这边请

Madame.

这座用于转交的建筑

This structure for the handover ceremony...

正好跨过两国的交界线

...has been built precisely astride the borders of the two great lands.

当您下次踏上奥地利的土地时

You have entered on Austrian soil...

您的身份将是法国的太子妃

...you will exit on French as the dauphine of France.

现在您得向您的随从告别

Now you must bid farewell to your party...

并抛开有关奥地利的一切了

...and leave all of Austria behind.

再见

Goodbye.

莫普斯

Mops.

以后您可以养法国狗 而且想养多少就养多少

You can have as many French dogs as you like.

照惯例

It is a custom...

新娘身上不能留下任何国外的东西

...that the bride retain nothing belonging to a foreign court.

入乡就得随俗

An etiquette always observed on such an occasion.

你真走运 她可是出了名的漂亮

You're lucky. Apparently she's quite beautiful.

我恐怕只能娶个丑得像狗一样的人了

I'll probably end up with someone who looks like a dog.

-或者像马 -像马

-Or a horse. -Or a horse.

我听说她人很好

I've heard she's really nice.

-这里能逮到兔子 -也许吧

-Think they got rabbits here? -Maybe.

走吧

Come on.

我最近是不是表现得有点怪

You notice anything strange about me lately?

这里真是泥泞

It's so muddy here.

我知道 我的胃都感到不舒服了

I know. My stomach feels a little bit sick.

你感觉还好吗 感觉好点了吗 卡米尔

Are you feeling better now? Are you feeling better, Camille?

-我担心我的小狗儿会生病 -有点难受

-I wonder if our little doggie is sick. -Feel a little sickly.

现在

Now.

哦 天啊 脚底下真难受

Oh, my goodness, it's so uncomfortable underfoot.

快过来

Come on.

终于到了

There we are.

她的胸部看起来如何

How is her bosom?

陛下 我没有看过她的胸部

I have not looked at the archduchess's bosom, Your Majesty.

你没有 那可是我关心的头等大事

Oh, didn't you? It's the first thing I look at.

德克伊赛伯爵

The Duc de Choiseul.

促成联盟的外交长官

The foreign minister who was instrumental in this union.

你要对我的终身幸福负责 我不会忘记这点的

I shall never forget that you were responsible for my happiness.

还有法国的幸福

And that of France.

这边请

Please.

奥地利人来了

Here comes the Austrian.

希望她吃得惯苹果派

I hope you like apple strudel.

这位是奥地利伯爵夫人 玛莉·安东尼特

May I present Madame la Dauphine, Marie Antoinette.

亲爱的祖父陛下

My dear grandfather king.

欢迎你 女士

Welcome, madame.

让我来介绍我的孙子 路易·阿格斯特

Let me present my grandson, Louis Auguste.

欢迎你 夫人

Welcome, madame.

他看上去像个小孩子

She looks like a child.

你好

Hello.

谢谢

Thank you.

-谢谢 -欢迎您 夫人

-Thank you. -You're welcome, madame.

谢谢

Thanks.

你好

Hello.

阿门

Amen.

向法国的太子和太子妃致敬

To the dauphin and dauphine of France.

愿你们多子多孙

May you have many healthy children...

为王室多添血脉

...and produce an heir to our throne.

祝你们好运

Good luck.

好好干

And good work.

陛下 很明显 什么都没发生

Apparently, nothing happened, Your Majesty.

什么都没发生

Nothing?

-什么都没 -什么都没

-Nothing. -Nothing.

哦 天啊

Oh, dear.

夫人

Madame...

在早上的着装仪式上

...at the morning dressing ceremony...

皇室成员是有权进来的

...rights of entry are given to members of the high court.

王子王妃有很大的权利

Major rights to princesses of the blood and mistresses of the household...

而仆人们则只有很少的权利

...while minor rights to the valets and charges.

那些有此权利的人随时都能进来

Anyone with rights of entry may enter at any time...

所以您得留意每个进来的人

...so you must pay attention to acknowledging properly each arrival.

您什么都不要碰

And you must not reach for anything...

服侍太子妃是她们的荣幸

...for the handing of an item to the dauphine is a guarded privilege.

只有这屋里地位最高的人才能做

Must go to the highest rank in the room.

比如这位德蓝贝尔王妃

For example, the Princesse de Lamballe...

她是通过婚嫁而成为皇室成员的

...is a princess of the blood by marriage.

夫人

Madame.

谢谢

Thank you.

-好冷啊 -是啊

-It's cold. -Yes.

早上好

Good morning.

现在得由查伯爵来为您服务

So now the position must go to the Duchess of Char...

因为她也是有皇室血脉的王妃

...because she is also a princess of the blood.

你们好

Hello.

等等 作为皇室的一员

So now, as a member of the royal family...

您的嫂子德普罗玟丝伯爵将接手为您穿衣的事

...your sister-in-law, the Comtesse de Provence, must have the honor.

这可真搞笑

This is ridiculous.

夫人 这就是凡尔赛

This, madame, is Versailles.

听说你有个爱好是配造钥匙

So I've heard you make keys as a hobby?

没错

Yes.

你很陶醉在其中吗

And you enjoy making keys?

很显然

Obviously.

她得让仆人们走了 我的仆人很懂烹调

She had to let her servants go. My maid knows the cook.

你了解每个人

You know everyone.

德诺艾利斯伯爵看上去心情不佳啊

Comtesse de Noailles looks very out of sorts.

是她丈夫的原因

I think her husband's been causing a little problem lately...

他花太多时间在马身上了

...spending far too much time with his

八、冰川时代经典台词英文?

但愿如此不然的话被活吞的就是你

You'd better, unless you want toserve as a replacement.

我们去“半峰”山去那儿会合

We'll go up to Half Peak. Meet us there.

最好把他活着带来

九、灭霸经典台词英文?

I understand, my child. Better than anyone. Today, I lost more than you know.

我明白这种感觉,我的孩子。比任何人都明白。今天,我失去的比你知道的还多。——灭霸

I ask you to what end. Dread it , runfrom it……Desting arrives all the same. And now it's here, or I should say……I am.

结局是什么?恐惧,逃避……命运终会降临。现在,他来了,或者我应该说命运,就是我。——灭霸

I am inevitable.  我就是天命。

十、公主新娘经典台词英文?

Life is pain, Highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something.

人生是痛苦的,殿下。不这么说的人恐怕是要兜售什么。

本网站文章仅供交流学习 ,不作为商用, 版权归属原作者,部分文章推送时未能及时与原作者取得联系,若来源标注错误或侵犯到您的权益烦请告知,我们将立即删除.

本文链接:http://www.aotaiyeya.com/jdtc/34098.html

标签: {$tag}