当前位置:首页 > 经典台词 > 正文内容

求电影的经典对白(英汉互译)

2023-01-06 15:44:55经典台词1

毕竟,明天是新的一天
after all,tomorrow is another day.(《乱世佳人》)
坚强的人只能救赎自己,伟大的人才能拯救他人。
It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another.
希望是美好的,也许是人间至善,而美好的事物永不消逝。
Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies.
忙活,或者等死。
Get busy living, Or get busy dying.(《肖申克的救赎》)
生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料。
Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get. (《阿甘正传》)

英语试讲适合讲什么?

讲语法知识好点,更能提现英语深度,语法是英语学习中最复杂的环节。

经典英文电影中的经典的英文对白,最好是阿甘正传。

1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you’re gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料。
2.Stupid is as stupid does.
蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福。
3.Miracles happen every day.
奇迹每天都在发生。
4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.
我和珍妮形影不离。
5.Have you given any thought to your future?
你有没有为将来打算过呢。
6.You just stay away from me please.
求你离开我。
7.If you are ever in trouble, don’t try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。
8.It made me look like a duck in water.
它让我如鱼得水。
9.Death is just a part of life, something we’re all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。
10.I was messed up for a long time.
这些年我一塌糊涂。
11.I don’t know if we each have a destiny, or if we’re all just floating around accidental?like on a breeze.
我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡。
(摘自新东方网站)

本网站文章仅供交流学习 ,不作为商用, 版权归属原作者,部分文章推送时未能及时与原作者取得联系,若来源标注错误或侵犯到您的权益烦请告知,我们将立即删除.

本文链接:http://www.aotaiyeya.com/jdtc/15069.html